KNOW YOUR CHAIRMAN
Brig Sameer Lanba, VSM who is greatly known for his sportsmanship and administrative acumen is a veteran in the Indian Army. His career is embellished with many medals and awards for his exemplary contribution.
He had been an instructor in the National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla.
3. Being a passionate equestrian & Polo champion, he has represented Indian Team seventeen times in International events.
4. His interest in education, concern for the wards of Army Personnel and respect for teaching profession has made him a chairman with a heart of benevolence and a leader with faith of commitment and devotion. He plays a major role in guiding and leading the institution to achieve milestones in its journey towards excellence.
5. As a great leader and administrator, his logical ideas and strategies to take school to greater heights will always motivate and inspire both the learners & teaching to do wonders.
BRIEF : BRIG SAMEER LANBA, VSM
1. (a) Date of Seniority 15 Dec 1990
(b) Date of birth 22 Feb 1968
(c) Place of birth PALWAL (HARYANA)
2. Date of Present Appt 07 Jul 2017.
3. Decoration – Vishisht Seva Medal.
4. Details of family.
(a) Wife : Mrs Anisha Lanba
(b) Academic Qualification : MSC (Bio-Chemistry).
(c) Profession : Teacher/Coordinator since 2001.
(d) Last Assignment : Teacher in “The Sri Ram School Delhi”.
5. Children (One Son)
Lt Arjun Lanba, Commissioned in Dec 2017.
6. Instructional Appts. NDA, Khadakwasla Asst Eqtn Offr Instr Cl 'B' wef 26 Mar 99 to 22 Apr 2002.
7. Sports Achievment. Equestrian & Polo. Represented India Team Seventeen times abroad in international events incl part of two Asian Games.
(a) International Sports Award for International Achievements by Hon'ble Prime Minister, Sh HD Deva Gowda in the year 1996.
(b) Corps Crest & Blazer for outstanding achievement in the year 1997.
(c) Sashatrabudha Award for Best Sportsman of ASC during the year 1998.
(d) Corps Crest & Blazer for outstanding achievement in the year 2014.
9. International Medals.
(a) 4th Place and Highly commended in Perille International Show Jumping held at Hong Kong in the year 1995.
(b) Bronze Medal in Asia Pacific Games held at Melbourne in the year 1996
(c) Silver Medal in Concord International Show Jumping held at Hong Kong in the year 1998.
(d) 4th place and highly commended in Asian Show Jumping held at Seoul in the year 2004.
(e) Coach of the Indian Equestrian Team at Asian Pacific Games in Sydney in Sep 2008. The Indian Team won both Gold and Silver Medal.
(f) Coach of Indian Team for KRA Cup at Seoul. Indian Team won indl bronze Medal and team bronze medal in the competition.
(g) Part of Selection Committee for the Indian Equestrian Team at 2018 Asian Games in Jakarta in Sep 2018. The Indian Team won Silver Medal in both team & indl.